Monday, May 11, 2009

Last day in Flag= one more day until my adventure begins.

Whoa!
My room is all pack up and really, there is no way its going to fit it in my car. But there's no sense in worrying about that now. We'll deal with that tomorrow morning....

Its like another emotional roller coaster ride. A bitter sweet beginning. A new chapter to my life's book. I love it. The changing, the sadness and the unknown its almost like crack. I dread it before it gets here, but when it is here I can see through the tough parts to the beautiful life I'm about to live.

3 comments:

  1. i miss kristinedownunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristinedownunder is SO last year. Its time for something new, fun and exciting. kristinearoundtheworld: New look, same great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see where your journeys take you!

    ReplyDelete