Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day behind...

I was actually a little sad to say good bye to Copenhagen. By my last day I felt like I had some what of a grasp on the city and was really starting to enjoy that. Bala and Larry hooked me up with one of there friends that lives there so I got to go play ultimate! And that was probably the highlight of my stay in Copenhagen. It's so awesome how we (ultimate players) are able to go to a new town and be taken in by the ultimate community. They were all so sorry to hear that I was leaving the next day and hooked me up with other ultimate communities around Europe!
So all in all, Copenhagen was kind of tough. I really went through emotional highs and lows that didn't seem to depend on anything at all. But by the last day I remembered what my yoga classes have tought me (and what Dr. Jim had reminded me). Everything that I need is all in my heart and now that I'm here, alone and without the influence of...well, anybody, I can offer the world pure Kristine. So hopefully Jim's reminder will stick with me..
Right now I've just made it to my hostel in London and I have to say: It is 1,000 times better than the place in Copenhagen. I've already met loads of people and I feel way better. So now, I'm off to pick up... That is if I don't get lost in the underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment