Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bump #1

I haven't even left yet and I've already hit a bump in the road.

Today I found out that I do, in fact, need a visa to get into India. Why did I think that I didn't need one? I don't even know. I feel like the biggest idiot. If there is anything that I should know about is how to travel. Its my area of expertise. Its what I know. But obviously not. I really effed up.

It takes 5-7 days to send my passport to the Indian embassy in San Francisco, process the visa and then send it all back to Hawaii. It wouldn't work. Its too late.

We're going to try to get one at the Indian Embassy in Bangkok. They said it also takes 5 days but I think I might be able to charm them. Please hope for the best.

If it doesn't work out then... well thats whats I get for being an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment