Friday, November 27, 2009

Bump #2 (Sent from my iPod, don't mind the typos)

We canoed down the river quai, underneth the famous bridge with the sun setting at our backs. We rented motorcycles and drove along the country side. We swam in the travertine waters and falls of erawan. We ate sweet warm sticky rice out of hollow bamboo. We had 2 glorious stress free days.

I was so sure it was going to work! I didn't even think of a plan b in case India wouldn't let us in. But I should have because we didn't even come close to India! In fact, we didn't even make it out of the bangkok airport.

I knew thw TLP was too easy and simple to be true. But then my ingenuousness got the better of me.

So 400$ later... We decided to head to Nepal tomorrow and start our trek early. It's work out now but the stress level at the airport when we were told we couldn't go was through the roof.
But after eating some Mango and sticky rice I knew that we would conquer.

Today I was very not thankful for a lot of things. then I was reminded to remember everything that I AM thankful for. I really am thankful for a lot of things in my life. But today I was very thankful to have Andy help me stay positive. And also my credit card to buy expensive suprise tickets to kathmandu.

No comments:

Post a Comment